Great Highland Bagpipe – Peter Henderson No. 00
Great Highland bagpipe with full combing from the workshop of R.G. Hardie, Glasgow, Scotland. Rings Caps, Ferrules, Mounts, Hemp Retainers and Ring Cap Bushes made of artificial ivory. With machine engraved nickel slides and mouthpiece.
This pipe is made of African Blackwood with artificial ivory and engraved slides.
All pipes of the traditional company Hardie from Glasgow are purely handcrafted to the highest standards. Henderson Pipes are often played by pipers who value exclusive design and first-class musicianship and craftsmanship.
Each pipe is marked with the name ‘Peter Henderson’ and a serial number.
We always deliver a fully assembled instrument ready to play!
(Exception: Sticks-Only version)
Basic version of the PH00:
– Finest African Blackwood with Combing
– Machine engraved nickel slides and mouthpiece (different designs selectable)
– Ring Caps, Ferrules, Projecting Mounts, and Hemp Retainers in Artificial Ivory
– Peter Henderson Polypenco or (optional) Blackwood Pipe Chanter
– Canmore Pipe Bag with ZIP
– RG Hardie Drone Reeds or Ezee Drone Reeds
– Cord cover with silver or gold fringes, Silk Cords
Here you can customize your new Henderson bagpipe with various options to suit your body size and personal preferences. Choose from the following options:
– CORDS: Choose the color of the cords.
– COLOR COVER: Here are some color suggestions – if you are looking for a different color or a tartan pattern, please ask us!
– BAG SIZE: Choose the appropriate size of the CANMORE Pipe Bag. If you have any questions, please call us!
– BLOWPIPE: Select the appropriate length of the blowing tube. If you have any questions, please call us!
– CHANTER: Instead of the Polypenco chanter, would you prefer one made of AFRICAN BLACKWOOD? No problem – please select!
– SOLE: You can optionally equip the chanter with different end rings on the underside (at an extra charge)
– FINISH: Select whether the engravings are to be finished with the option
option (for an additional charge).
– ACCESSORY SET:
You can’t do it completely without spare parts and accessories! Here we have put together the really important things for you as a set at a special price:
– Replacement reed for the chanter (in any hardness)
– Reed box for safe storage of your Chanter Reeds
– 1 set of corks for lining up the drones (3 pcs.) and for the chanter (1 pc.)
– 1 roll of winding thread (yellow/black, waxed/unwaxed as desired)
– 1 Reed Protector for the chanter
– DST01 Shepherd Reed Setting Tool for setting the chanter reeds
– Set of cleaning brushes
We will be happy to advise you on any questions or other equipment requests and provide you with an individual offer.
Equipment variant Sticks only: Not ready to play, so only Stocks, Blowpipe, and Drones – Please ask us for the price.
Selectable designs of engravings: