The Schedel Songbook is one of the first collections of songs of the new music of the Renaissance that was dawning in the German-speaking world and was most likely written in Nuremberg, where the physician and humanist historian Hartmann Schedel also came from.
In total, the song corpus consists of 150 pieces. The selection of German provenance presented here is limited to the tenor songs for one or two voices, which make up only a part of the entire work.
The songbook contains a total of 12 songs:
- Oh divorce bitter is your way
- Oh divorce how even deprive me
- From far I go
- The most beautiful to please
- Heart liplich lip
- Through you I pass all my time
- Hubsch certified fine
- In hope I live
- In susser wonne ghute
- The mey is gone of the traurt
- O lib how sweet your beginning is
- Wiplich figure’
The booklet is available in the revised 2nd edition.
Format: DIN A4
Number of pages: 20 pages