Understandable. Practical. To the point.
Volume 2 for advanced students and those who want to become one: In the usual form, extensive explanations, schemes, examples, exercises and melodies provide in-depth guidance on all relevant topics. In particular, you will find in this book:
- General information about the functions of the ornaments,
- extensive introductions to the various ornamentation techniques such as single, double and triple suggestions, rappels, picotage, vibrato, trills, slide etc.,
- advanced complex playing techniques,
- Principles for the variation of melodies,
- Explanations of the alternative use and combination of ornaments
- and much more…
After a general presentation of the respective topic, examples, exercises and melodies follow in order to deepen what has been learned directly on concrete pieces on the instrument.
The material is lesson-tested and very v suitable for self-study. The knowledge gathered in this book is unique thanks to its systematic and descriptive approach.