Beginner set with long Practice Chanter made of Polypenco from RG Hardie for a super low complete price!
A great looking and musically very good plastic practice chanter from Scottish manufacturer RG Hardie, Glasgow.
The beautifully crafted Practice Chanter features a smooth nickel ferrule and an artificial ivory sole. Wider tone holes give a realistic feel like the GHB Chanter.
We deliver the instrument with tested plastic reed from Warnock (red) and a fingering chart with further information.
This set contains everything you need for a good start:
– Top class practice chanter made of polypenco (in short or long version)
– Tested plastic reed with storage tube
– MacEge’s Scottish Bagpipe Lesson Book (with Accompanying CD)
MacEge’s textbook for the Scottish bagpipes by Reinhold Ege has become the standard textbook in German-speaking countries since 1991 and systematically introduces you to Scottish music. On the basis of numerous melodies you will also learn a basic repertoire of Scottish pipemusic (among others: Scotland the Brave, Amazing Grace, Skye Boat Song …).
Fig.: MacEge’s textbook for the Scottish bagpipes
Long practice chanters are built in the original length of the pipe chanter and give the musician the original feel of the pipe chanter through extended tone hole diameters.
Option deluxe bag:
Order your new instrument right away with a perfect bag with plenty of space for practice chanter, textbook and accessories!
– Made of strong and durable fabric material
– Practical carrying handle and sturdy zipper
– Bottom and top of the practice chanter are fixed inside with velcro tape
– Storage bag for reed box
– Zippered compartment for an A4 size textbook
– Additional zippered compartment for spare reeds, accessories
Dimensions: 42 x 30 x 6 cm (width x height x depth)
Fig: The bag is supplied without the accessories shown.
To the Practice Chanter in REGULAR SIZE you can also order the inexpensive small PC bag made of very high quality material as a safe storage for your instrument.