Beginner’s set for learning the Scottish bagpipe with Practice Chanter in short version from Polypenco by RG Hardie, Scotland and MacEge’s Textbook for the Scottish Bagpipe (with accompanying CD).
The Practice Chanter is now supplied with Twist Trap Top!
RG Hardie is a renowned Scottish pipe maker and stands for excellent instruments that have a very good price/performance ratio.
We deliver the Practice Chanter ready to play with tested reed!
The finger holes on this instrument are crafted to give the musician the feel of the pipe chanter. The practice instrument comes with a good, tested plastic reed from Warnock, a reed storage tube and a fingering chart with more information.
A new feature is the Twist-Trap wind capsule: An integrated water trap prevents too much moisture from getting to the reed, making practice easier and more reliable. The water trap can be easily unscrewed for cleaning under running water and dried again.
This instrument has a very favorable price / performance ratio!
This starter set contains:
– Practice Chanter in short version made of Polypenco, ready to play with tested plastic reed.
– Plastic ReedBottle for safe storage of the reed.
– Fingering chart and instructions
– MacEges Lehrbuch für den schottischen Dudelsacke (mit Begleit-CD) – the best proven and best selling German language textbook for Scottish bagpipes!
MacEge’s textbook for Scottish bagpipes by Reinhold Ege has been the proven standard textbook in German-speaking countries since 1991 and systematically introduces you to Scottish music. On the basis of numerous melodies you will also learn a basic repertoire of Scottish pipemusic (among others: Scotland the Brave, Amazing Grace, Skye Boat Song …).
Option deluxe bag:
Order your new instrument right away with a perfect bag with plenty of space for practice chanter, textbook and accessories!
– Made of strong and durable fabric material
– Practical carrying handle and sturdy zipper
– Bottom and top of the practice chanter are fixed inside with velcro tape
– Storage bag for reed box
– Zippered compartment for an A4 size textbook
– Additional zippered compartment for spare reeds, accessories
Dimensions: 42 x 30 x 6 cm (width x height x depth)
Fig: The bag is supplied without the accessories shown.